• 2013

    Acquisition by MAX Automation AG

  • 2010

    Acquisition by Günther Holding, name changed to Rohwedder Macro Assembly GmbH

  • 2000

    Initial public offering, move to Bermatingen

  • 1999

    Name changed from Rohwedder GmbH & Co. KG to Rohwedder AG

  • 1985

    Delivery of the first fully automated assembly line (for video tapes)

  • 1956

    Foundation of the company in Markdorf by Hans Rohwedder (Precision Tools and Engineering)